Saturday, 12 April 2008

Confirmation

Well, what a mammoth number of comments we got on the last post. Good to hear that there are many out there passionate about the Wii. Though many of your comments made us laugh.

I think I better get one rumour sorted out before it ravages like a wildfire. Especially with Manda at the helm.

I AM DEFINITELY, POSITIVELY, ABSOLUTELY NOT PREGNANT.

You may read that Manda has come up with logical reasoning. I am getting exactly the same questioning at work as I am now getting on the blog. The lads at work volunteered to take me to the chemist to buy a pregnancy test. Charming.

And the idea that I would travel heavily pregnant so I could pop in a family wedding and then pop a kid out while in Oz? You have got to be joking!

If it makes you feel better, I can assure you that the nausea is being caused by stress. Which I know, sounds completely unlike me. Not.

In other news, our little house is now obsessed with 'Underbelly'. Girl housemate wanted to watch something light, but we talked her into this series and she is now addicted. We watched 4 episodes back-to-back last night. Good to be able to spot the Melbourne landmarks, as quite a bit of it seems to have been shot near NB's old work.

Although, we have noticed that a few of the killings have not made it into the storyline. Especially the one with the car bomb. We think this is because Channel 9 didn't have the budget.

We are off to watch the London Marathon tomorrow.