Thursday, 14 June 2007

Water cheat

How do you respond when you come home and find this in your letterbox from your landlord?

What an absolute mofo.

He has a high pressure hose which he constantly uses to water down his paved area, 1980's Porsche and anything else that gets in the way.

He obviously thinks we are water vigilantes and have rung the "Dob in a Water Cheat" hotline on him. The thing is, that bloody hose is so loud, I reckon you could hear it in the next suburb.

But hey, it must be those awful tenants in the front unit that squealed. Yeah, that makes sense. Jerk.


However, we are going to be grown up and responsible in this matter. We are going to ignore the note. Lets see what happens when he physically approaches us about it....

Stay tuned :)

p.s. Have just realised I didn't say whether I actually did it or not. I wish I could have the satisfaction and say I did, but unfortunately it wasn't me.