Apologies for the last post. Needed to vent.
Wanna hear some good news?
According to the bank, the British High Commission have processed our payment which means they have our applications in their hot little hands! No more obsessing over tracking my parcel on Australia Post's website for me!
NB told his employer about the move. They were really chuffed for him and very supportive, which was good to hear. It's really refreshing when managers are like that.
It was the last night of my leadership course tonight. It's been a long 16 weeks, but geez it's been worth it. I had a really great bunch of people on the course with me and I really took a lot out of it. More than any other course I've done I reckon.
All's good.
p.s. Apparently this lamearse show did a segment on Second Life. So I get asked on Monday:
"NG, did you watch 60 Minutes last night? There was something on there that I thought you must be into, being a nerd and all".
I informed my colleague that I am a nerd with cred, therefore I wouldn't go near SL with a 10 foot barge pole. She didn't believe me.
Peace out.