Saturday, 15 September 2007

Final farewells

Have had such an action packed last couple of days...

Had my last day at work on Friday. I've got the hangover to prove it. The girls all made sure I had an absolute ball of a time. We played 'Substitute' from Spicks and Specks using the book 'Learn Excel 5' or something equally as bad - just hilarious.

Had dinner at Little L and the G-man's place on Saturday night - an absolute cack - top night.

I found out that Little L has a small fertility statue, which she has placed in between photos of us and Little M and the D-man. Just praying for grandkiddies. She rubs the baby's head on the statue every Monday morning! She's just waitin' for those twins...

Today we get to catch up with my fam for a last get together. It will be the last time we get to see the kids for a long time. That will be very sad.